Saturday, July 24, 2010

step 1:

welcome to my blog on my adventures in baking! im a 24 year old lady known as sauce - living the life ive always wanted in boston, ma. baking is one of my FAVORITE hobbies and in my attempts at following my passions - i decided to create this blog (and quite possibly a business) from my desire to bake! i am constantly inspired by foodies and bakers on the internet - and i finally am starting to feel confident in my own abilities to join this community. im also very inspired by local bakers and entrepreneurs in my city of boston - and really do think that i have the drive and determination to do what they are doing (or better!) with the businesses that they are running.

i have soooo many ideas -- but the first thing i have to do is take the first step. so here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment